Brooklyn Pride is seeking submissions for a logo celebrating 2019’s theme of “Proud History, Prouder Future.” Strong, colorful imagery is encouraged, and final work should reflect the spirit of the theme and Brooklyn Pride. The chosen artwork will be incorporated into the marketing, in whole or in part, through virtual and printed promotional materials.
All submissions must be original art/illustrations. The logo should be submitted in a format from which our volunteer graphic designers are able to work with it, resize it etc.
The creator of the design selected as the official artwork will win a Brooklyn Pride T-shirt and a 1/2 page ad in our pride guide. Submit artwork or request more information here.
Please submit designs for consideration no later then Friday, March 15.
The fine print:
• Please be able to submit a layered file (.psd, .eps, .ai) of the winning design.
• Max file size is 60mb
• RGB colorspace only
• .EPS formats must have all type converted to vector paths (traced or outlined)
• .TIFF (or .TIF) formats should be flattened
• Accepted file formats: .JPG, .JPEG, .TIF, .TIFF, .EPS
• All files should be at least 8″ x 8″ and have a minimum resolution of 200 dpi