Brooklyn Pride is just about here, and our events simply don’t happen without all of our amazing volunteers! Joining us is a great way to help out your community and meet some great folks.
Sunday, June 3-
Queens Pride 11am-2pm
Join Brooklyn Pride in carrying a large rainbow flag and Brooklyn Pride banner in Queens’ parade! Support our fellow Prides!
Please reach out to Ariel to confirm your attendance and shirt sizing. Gathering spot will be on 89th Street, near 35th Avenue.
Saturday, June 9 –
Multicultural Festival – 5th Ave. between 3rd & 9th Streets 8am-12pm /10am-2pm /2pm-6pm /4pm-8pm
- Setup tables, tents (EARLY SHIFT)
- Command center (volunteer registration, answer questions, escalate concerns appropriately)
- General Info/and merchandise sales, lots of interactions with festival goers
- LATE SHIFT: assist with taking down tents/tables, bringing banners to where they can be used in the parade
Stage Entertainment – 5th Ave. at 3rd St. & 9th St. 10am-2pm /2pm-6pm
- Assistant stage managers; Must be able to corral performers effectively
- Merch/Meet & Greet table assistance
Twilight Parade – 5th Ave. from Sterling Place to 9th St. 5:30pm-9pm
- People to decorate the truck in the parade – let those creative juices FLOW!
- Group check-in/lineup assistance
- Help us to carry banners
- Review stand assistance
Twilight Parade – 5th Ave. bet. Lincoln Pl. and St. Johns Pl. 7:00pm-8:00pm
- Assist ushering groups into the parade
Twilight Parade – 5th Ave. between 5th Street and 6th Street 7pm-9pm
- Crowd Control